Diabetes Diet Plan – Check the list below:
- Whole grains, atta, oats, millets, should be there in your meals. Do you love noodles? You can have a bowl of noodles and add vegetables into it.
- Add some green vegetables like broccoli, beans, spinach and leafy vegetables, peas. They are healthy in nature and good to control your blood sugar level.
- Soak overnight some methi seeds in the 100 ml glass of water and then have the water in the morning to stay healthy. It is one of the best diabetic diet tips that you can follow on a regular basis to control your diabetic problem.
- In a glass of water soak six almonds overnight and then take the water empty stomach to check the diabetic problem.
- In empty stomach, have tomato juice with pepper and salt to control the problem of diabetes.
- Take two glass of milk everyday and include in your diet plan. It contains necessary amount of nutrients to strengthen your body and you can easily fight with diabetes.
- Pulses are the must include item in sugar patient diet chart. They are rich in minerals and vitamins and good for health. They control your blood sugar level. There are varieties of preparation available with pulses. You can try out each day and make it mouthwatering at the same time.
- Include canola oil, fatty fish, flax seed oil and nuts to stay healthy and fit. All you need is to maintain the portion of your diet and follow the instruction of the doctor.
- There is no substitute of good fruits like apple, pear, papaya, orange and many more. You should not take grapes, bananas and mangoes because they contain sugar and not good for diabetic patients.
- Instead of taking one large meal, break the diabetes diet plan into small portions. It will help you control your hunger and you can get proper amount of nutrients and minerals.
Break the existing myth of not being able to eat sweets, high protein food, carbs being absolute “no-no” by opting for the suggested diet plan for diabetic patients. Eating healthy does not mean it has to be bland, devoid of any mouthwatering ingredients. The diabetes diet that we have shared is sure to allow you do this and much more. Meet with your health care professional now and chalk out a diet plan and look for healthy and fit life. Apart from diet, regular exercise, commitment and dedication helps you control the sugar level in your body.